Buy Miss snowy hair removal cream price for sale in Malaysia - rm55




Product :  
Miss snowy hair removal cream
Miss Snowy is natural hair removal cream, let u have smoother white skin.
Suitable for all ages.

Miss Snowy good smell is from baby powder. Most important thing is it let ur skin back to baby smooth skin.

Cold sensation of Miss Snowy doesn't cause any pain or burning sensation. You only can feel cold sensation.

Continue use Miss Snowy can stop hair regrow, it is permanent hair removal cream. Let all girls easy and convenient, no longer need to busy on their hairy skin.

INGREDIENT LIST:Aqua, Potassium Thioglycolate , Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sweet Almond Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide, EDTA Tetrasodium Salt, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Propanediol, Fragrance

Direction:
Please watch the video :

Steps :
1) Apply it onto hair areas,
2) then use fingers to rub it lightly with the direction of clockwise,
3) then wait 15-20 minutes,
4) then use fingers touch water, wet fingers to rub it away. Please watch the video above.

Product from GERMANY (60ml)

Miss snowy precaution and guideline
- avoid from anus / sexual organ and face ( female genital part only suitable for those who is not allergy)
- Do not apply more than 20 minutes
- Do not rub it hardly, may clean with COLD water (rub together with water) and soap
- Test it on small part of your hand for all new user ,before you apply on large portion
- Stop it when u feel itchy or redness, and clean with soap because some of the skin will not suitable for ph alkaline product
- Apply lotion or aloe Vera skin care product on skin after use
- Repeat use gap minimal 72 hours, do not use on sunburn, wound, or any vericose vein
- Avoid scratching after use
- Keep out of reach of child


Product :
Miss snowy

Price :
RM55

Postage Fee :
West Malaysia = RM 5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM 8
USA = USD 9
All other international countries = USD 6

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Bank Account Number : 107126074177
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 7022506793 (new) / 07350013857526 (old)
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : gage_ang@yahoo.com

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM7 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM7 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 2p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju for Malaysia. For International shipping I will use Registered Mail and u will receive it within 2 weeks.
Ps : I'm a trusted seller, you can see I have received many positive comments from the buyers at my ebay account http://feedback.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=zac_ang&ftab=AllFeedback

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my / gage_ang@yahoo.com
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987
Twitter : http://twitter.com/zac1987
Blog : http://ye5.blogspot.com
Ebay : http://myworld.ebay.com.my/zac_ang
Business Website : http://dermaroller-malaysia.com


Posted by Zac1987 on 20 August, 2016

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.