php source code for Multilevel Marketing website for sale

It has the following functions :
1) Register new account.

2) during registration, able to check if the username and email address is taken by other people or not.

3) Login account, captcha code security, hashed password security to prevent hacking, pdo security to prevent php hijacking.

4) U can have 3 levels or 10 levels or any number of levels u want.

5) U can decide the pay out commission on each level, example get 10% commission on level 1 members, 5% commission on level 2. And 3% on level 3.

6) Support as many languages as u want.

Please watch the demo video below :



If you are interested to build a multilevel marketing website, please tell me all the functions and features and designs of the website u want, i will customize it for you. Please contact me by my wechat id zac-1987


Posted by Zac1987 on 10 October, 2017

0 comments






Enter your email address:

Subscribe in a reader

Follow zac1987 on Twitter

Donation

If you feel my website is informative and it is useful for you, please donate some money to support me or buy me a drink. I will continues this good works. Thank you.